This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place such as firewall.
Information Collection and Use
- We collect personally identifiable information when you contact us via email for our service and/or purchase our products;
- We also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address and cookies information and the page you requested;
- We uses information to administer our web site, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We do not send your personally identifiable information to other thirty parties except:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the general usage guidelines for specific services.
- We do not set and access cookies on your computer.
- Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
Notification of changes
Questions or Suggestions
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email address, etc.), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Site.